Thursday, March 2, 2017

TORYEN Clean Microfiber Cleaning Cloth


A few months ago, TORYEN was kind enough to send me a complimentary sample of their cleaning cloth to test and review.  The TORYEN cloth was developed by a lady named Stacy,whom I would consider a cleaning expert. She has been cleaning houses professionally for over a decade. Although she does not like cleaning, she is a professional who does enjoy delivering a spotlessly clean home to her clients. TORYEN is her go-to product to help her achieve a sparkling home. I love her motto,which is,"Sparkle and Shine with TORYEN." 


I have to be honest and state that I do like to clean my home. We have a large home, in the country,that we built several  years ago. I really do love being in a clean house, and I take pride in keeping it looking great. I am an efficient person,though,and I like getting my home clean both speedily and spotlessly. TORYEN really helped me achieve that goal!  The TORYEN cloth was excellent for cleaning just about everything in our home! I used it on windows,mirrors,kitchen counters,bathroom vanities,floors,and our outdoor pool furniture,as well. The cloth can be used over and over again and tossed right into the washer! The weave in the cloth easily picks up dirt and grime and leaves no scratches or lint behind. I was so impressed by its durability. Honestly, it is the strongest cloth. I have been using it for a few months now,and it is as good as the day I received it. I used it with various chemical cleaners, and it held up perfectly.


If you are looking for a product that will streamline and make your cleaning job easier, I think you would love TORYEN! Reasonably priced and meant to last;store one in several places for easy reach when you need it. Please check out their website and blog, where Stacy shares some really good cleaning tips!https://toryenclean.com/collections/micofiber-cleaning-cloth-sales



And,how about following TORYEN on Twitter? I know Stacy would really appreciate your follow and will be happy to follow you back!

https://twitter.com/toryenclean

Thank you for reading and learning about TORYEN!


***Photo credit to TORYEN

***Please note that I received a free sample of TORYEN, and the above review is my honest opinion of the product.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely review! Also thank you for all of the social media engagement! I appreciate you taking your time, really putting Toryen to the test and sharing such a heart felt review! It warms my heart to imagine someone so excited to clean their beautiful home...especially with Toryen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to clean too, Fieldflowers! It's a good feeling when you are done and everything shines. I have small children who like to make messes,and I get sick of wasting paper towels. I am going to check out the toryen website. Thank you for the great review!-

    -Maryann

    ReplyDelete