Friday, December 11, 2015

Pasta Chips

Pasta Chips are a delicious snack that I have recently discovered, courtesy of Tryazon! I think these are one of the most unique snacks that I have ever had. The founder of Pasta Chips,Jerry Bello, was inspired to create the delectable snack when he was in Tuscany. While in a restaurant, he was served fresh pasta that was lightly baked,drizzled with olive oil,and seasoned with herbs. He just knew that he had to introduce the delicious snack to the rest of the world,and,thus, Pasta Chips was born!

Pasta Chips are made of semolina flour and Italian herbs,and come in a variety of flavors: Garlic Olive Oil,Mediterranean Sea Salt,Alfredo,Marinara,Spicy Tomato Herb,and Spinach Broccoli Kale. They have a light,crispy texture,and the perfect crunch. Lightly salted and fairly low in fat,they are the perfect snack. One can serve them with cheese,dips,deli meats,salsa,and they pair well with burgers and sandwiches too.They also are wonderful to use in recipes,as well! I crushed them and coated chicken with them, and that was a winner with my family. They are perfect for entertaining,and our friends loved every flavor. The Spinach Broccoli Kale was really a hit! Our friends loved that unique flavor combination.  

With the holidays here,Pasta Chips would be great at your holiday parties. It's so much fun to introduce my friends to a new product that I know they will just love! Many thanks to Tryazon and Pasta Chips for providing me the perfect snack!
*Photo courtesy of Pasta Chips  http://www.pastachips.com/about/ 

*Please note that I received Pasta Chips complimentary. The above review is my honest opinion. I simply love to share the news about great products with you!


*

2 comments:

  1. I just saw these in the store and wondered what they were like. Thanks for the blog post! Next time I go shopping,I will be sure to pick some up.

    ReplyDelete