Friday, November 13, 2015

BetterBody Foods

If you like to eat healthy but do not want to compromise taste,BetterBody Foods is for you! BetterBody Foods is a wonderful company that makes organic and natural foods for cooking, baking, health,and wellness. Courtesy of Tryazon, I got to sample some of their wholesome products!

Firstly, let's talk peanut butter! My family and I love peanut butter,but it's pretty fatty. PBfit to the rescue! PBfit is a powdered peanut butter. 85% of the oil from the peanuts is extracted,and then the peanuts are ground into a powder. It has 85% less fat than traditional peanut butter and is only one third of the calories. I was excited to try it,because I could not imagine what it would be like. All one does is add a bit of water and enjoy it in any way you would typically use peanut butter. It makes an excellent sandwich. You will never miss the fat...honest! I have done a lot of cooking with it. I have added it to muffins,smoothies,vanilla yogurt ,and ice cream. I made peanut butter pancakes and peanut butter fudge. Delightful treats with 85% less fat! I am partial to the chocolate peanut butter flavor. I will be making fudge with that one for holiday gifts! You can read more about it here  https://www.fitplanet.com/product-category/better-body-foods/ 

                                   
***Photo courtesy of BetterBody Foods

The other product I tried was the BetterBody Foods LIVfit  Superfood Blend. LIVfit is a real super food! It is a powder that can be mixed with just about anything. I added it to soy milk,yogurt,juice,and pancakes. It is a combination of  vegetables,fruits, vegan proteins, prebiotics, B vitamins, and fiber. How does it taste? It is pretty undetectable! I have had other products like this that did alter the taste of whatever I mixed it into,but LIVfit did not. I put it in my daughter's smoothie and she never noticed. Give it a try! Loaded with vitamins and protein,it's a great way to start your day. You can learn more here: http://www.betterbodyfoods.com/products/livfit-superfood/


***Photo courtesy of BetterBody Foods

 BetterBody Foods has many other natural healthy products that you may enjoy. They are a company that feels it is important to give back to their community.  Many thanks to Tryazon for introducing me to them!

***Please note that I received free samples of BetterBody Foods. The above review is my honest opinion of the products. I loved them!

2 comments:

  1. This is something that I have never heard of before. I think a lower fat peanut butter is a great idea. Sometimes I don't like to eat it,because of the high fat content. I only tried a protein powder once, but I dodn't like it. It was lumpy in the smoothie. I would like to try this one,and I think I am going to place an order for both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley! The peanut butter is delicious,and you will really like it,and you won't even miss the fat! The LIVfit Superfood Blend does not clump at all! Give it a try;it's a great way to get some vitamins and protein into your diet. I think you will not even notice it in there!

    ReplyDelete