Friday, May 22, 2015

Gourmet du Village


Have you tried Gourmet Du Village dips yet? If not, then you are in for a real treat! I recently had the pleasure of trying , complimentary, several of these dips, and they are delicious! Just add one cup of sour cream and one cup of mayo to the spice packet, and you have created a fresh gourmet dip that your friends and family will be so impressed with! Flavors include Parmesan  Artichoke,  Hot Pepper Parmesan, Lemon Dill, Lobster, Pumpkin, Onion Chive, Mango Curry, and many, many more. The selection is fantastic, and there is a dip for every occasion and everyone's taste. The dip mixes are so versatile! You can make delicious spreads for your sandwiches, create sauces, or use the packets in your favorite recipes, or , better yet, to create your own recipes. How about spicing up that same old, same old meatloaf, by adding the Chipotle Garlic Baked Dip Mix to it. There are so many flavors and rich spices that you can use to jazz up those old recipes with! Take a look at what I made with the Cheddar and Bacon Dip kit-


I topped it off with cheddar cheese and our friends loved it! The kits come in little boxes for easy storage, as you can see in the photo above. There are also beautiful baking dishes that you can serve the dips in. Above is the cheery red one.

To see all the wonderful products that can make entertaining simple and fun, visit here:

http://www.gourmetduvillage.com/en/component/content/

With Gourmet du Village, you can serve your friends and family high quality dips that you have prepared yourself.  Keep some boxes in your pantry for unexpected guests, to create some new meals, and to whip up some gourmet dip in a matter of minutes. You are going to feel just like a chef!  

Many thanks to Gourmet du Village and Tryazon for providing me with the above products to enjoy. 

* Please note that I received the above product complimentary, however, the above review is my honest opinion of the product. I loved it! 

1 comment:

  1. I read your fantastic and helpful review, and then I went to their website. Wow do those look good! My husband and I are making an order! I can't wait to try them! Thank you

    ReplyDelete