Thursday, February 5, 2015

GEFU

Have you heard of GEFU?  GEFU is a company based in Germany that makes high quality innovative kitchen products. I was able to test a few of these great products, courtesy of Tryazon and GEFU. 

The GEFU Spirelli Spiral Cutter is an ingenious kitchen tool!  Photo courtesy of Tryazon.



The  Spirelli Spiral Cutter allows one to make veggie noodles! In a matter of a minute, one can effortlessly create these wonderful noodles. You can use them for stir fry, soups, slaws, or in place of pasta. They are healthy and delicious and a great way to get children to eat their veggies. Try it on zucchini, and you will love the noodles!  This is my favorite new kitchen gadget.

Have a look at the Universal Peeler (photo courtesy of Tryazon)-



I usually stick my husband with all the peeling, because I don't like to do it. However, for testing purposes, I did it myself. I was very impressed with how quickly I could peel a carrot.  One sweep down the carrot and the peel was removed. Rather than a smooth blade, the peeler has 'teeth', and this made peeling so much faster than conventional peelers. You could also use the peeler to shred cheese or julienne vegetables.

The  Lemon Juicer worked excellently, as well. Photo courtesy of Tryazon.



You screw the juicer into the lemon and then pour the juice out! This is so convenient and makes juicing so much less messy.  We tried the juicer on limes and oranges, too, with great success.

 The Julienne Peeler ASIA  is a brand new product offered by GEFU. Photo courtesy Tyrazon.



 If you like Julienne, you are going to love this! The blade is high quality and very easily shreds the veggies. We used it to shred carrots and celery to make a great salad with. 

All of the GEFU products are very sturdy and meant to last. They can be placed in the dishwasher for fast cleanup. They are reasonably priced, and you can check them out here for more information-

http://www.gefu.us/

If you need some ideas on replacing wheat with veggies, check out the book Wheat Belly 30-minute (or Less!) Cookbook, which I also received. We had a lot of fun making recipes from it. Healthy, fast, and delicious, and the book goes perfectly with the GEFU kitchen tools. Photo courtesy of Tryazon.


 
Check it out here-
http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2014/01/wheat-belly-30-minute-or-less-cookbook-reviews/

* Please note that I received the above items , complimentary, for the purpose of review. However, the review is my own honest opinion! 

I highly recommend the GEFU products.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julia - Where do I get one of those spiral cutters? SO great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! They are great! When I Googled the product, I saw that Amazon, Bed Bath &Beyond, an even Walmart online seem to have it. It seems to be about the same price at all those places. Their website lists more stores- http://www.gefu.us/#!store-locations/coio
      I think you will like it! It's a lot of fun, and it works so well.

      Delete