Monday, December 15, 2014



 Gourmet Souffle

I recently had the pleasure of trying Gourmet Souffle! Courtesy of Tryazon, I received
complimentary Gourmet Souffle kits.  I love to bake, but I never thought that I could make a souffle. The mere concept was quite intimidating to me!  Therefore, I simply could not wait to put Gourmet Souffle to the test! Gourmet Souffle is a rich chocolate souffle. All one has to do is add water and place the batter in a ramekin.  My kit even came with oven safe paper ramekins. Mix with water, pour in ramekins, bake 6-18 minutes, and serve warm. Yes, it's that easy!  My guests were so impressed! In less than 20 minutes, I had restaurant quality souffles that were the perfect texture, and I baked them myself! You can drizzle with your own homemade syrups , or you can purchases bottle hot fudge, which is what I did.  Add a dollop of fresh whipped cream  and top with a cherry, and you have a heavenly dessert. I will be purchasing several boxes to keep in my pantry , and if unexpected company comes by, I can serve them a delicious souffle with their cappuccino. Once that gets out, I have a feeling that I will be receiving a lot of unexpected visits from friends! You can purchase Gourmet Souffle  at their website:  http://gourmetsouffle.com/

Gourmet Soufflé Kit - 4 (6 oz.) Soufflés                                      

Please note; I received Gourmet Souffle complimentary for the purpose of this review. The above opinion is an honest one and completely my own.

3 comments:

  1. I just ordered some! Thank you for the review. I can't wait for them to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered these after reading your review. A bit expensive, but they were worth it. I didn't think that I could make a souffle , but they came out perfect. My family really liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are a great idea. They look really good. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete