Thursday, May 15, 2014

Eight Skincare

I have been purchasing Eight Skincare for  a few years now, and it is one of my favorite product lines.  Some of my favorite products from this line include: the Body Softening Oil, the Lavender Hand Creme,and the Lavender Sugar Body Scrub, however, I love all their products.  The Body Softening Oil is a product that I keep stockpiled! It is a spray that goes on lightly and is absorbed without leaving a greasy feeling, but, rather, leaves skin feeling smooth and silky. The scent is divine! My daughters love it too,hence, the reason for stockpiling it! The Lavender Hand Creme is rich, thick, and perfectly scented. I apply it before bed, and, the once nightly application is enough to keep my hands moisturized and soft. I also apply it to my face, as well.  The Sugar Body Scrub is an invigorating bath or shower scrub. It has excellent exfoliating properties, and I love the oils in it. In a steamy shower, the scent is soothing, and the whole bathroom smells wonderful;I feel like I am in my own little spa!

If you are interested in checking out their product line, you may go here:  www.eightskincare.com/


 Photo credit  to Eight Skincare.
 Eight Skincare

5 comments:

  1. I clicked on the link, but the website is gone :( Do you know what happened? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace. My understanding is that the company is going through some changes. It is a wonderful product, and if you Google it, you can find it for sale at other websites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your favorite product in this line?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris! My favorite product is the Body Softening Oil. I love it! I have it in both the Ginger Lime and the Lavender. It is the best dry skin remedy,and the scent is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of this, but I would like to try it. I have dry skin too, and I could really use something that works.

    ReplyDelete