Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kashi Hummus Crisps

Being a BzzAgent,  I get to try some very exciting new products. Recently, I received, free of charge, Kashi Hummus Crisps to try out and review.  My family and I love all the Kashi products; therefore, we were quite excited about this one!

Kashi Hummus Crisps are an exciting new product created for some serious snacking! Kashi all natural Hummus Crisps blend popped whole grain chips with the goodness of chickpeas.  No more feeling guilty when you snack! You can enjoy a deliciously seasoned chip that is low in fact and has a nice amount of fiber. Your taste buds will be delighted and your desire to crunch will be fulfilled!  With great flavors like Sea Salt &Olive Oil, Caramelized Onion ,and Sundried Tomato Basil & Feta , you can snack away!  I found some great uses for my Kashi Hummus Crisps. I sprinkled them on a salad, and I sprinkled them over the top of my homemade macaroni & cheese prior to popping it into the oven. My friends and family loved it! They added a unique touch to the macaroni & cheese. 

To learn more about Kashi Hummus Crisps, you can go here-
https://www.kashi.com/our-foods/crisps/kashi-hummus-crisp-sea-salt-olive-oil



Thanks for reading and snack healthy!


5 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in The Autumn Tag

    Please check it out! I'd love to read your answers!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how those were. I will have to give them a try! : )
    Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea to put them on salads! Those flavors sound perfect for that!

    ReplyDelete