Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My First Liebster Award!  

Yesterday , I was nominated for The Liebster Award by a very sweet blogger named  Ashley , jerseygirl1216.blogspot.com

Thank you , Ashley! I am very excited to receive the Liebster Award!!

The Liebster award is passed on through bloggers with under 200 GFC followers and helps to promote their blogs. Here are the rules:

1. Those who are nominated must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Once nominated, you must write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must also answer the 11 questions from the person that has nominated you. 
4. Come up with 11 questions to ask the 11 people you have nominated for the award

Here are some random facts about me-

1) I love field flowers! Buttercups, daisies,violets, forget-me-nots, black- eyed Susans
2) I love the beauty of nature.
3) I could bake every day!
4) I have two sweet dogs.
5) I have the best daughters in the world : )
6) I have a closet full of Vera Bradley bags.
7) I enjoy blogging about great products, so others can enjoy them too.
8) I live in the country, in a big meadow.
9) I always look up at the sky...big fluffy clouds in the day, bright stars in the night.
10) I am happy when I see people being kind to one another.
11) I love the ocean.

The questions that Ashley has asked me to answer are:
   
 1. Why did you start blogging?
   I started blogging to do product reviews and also to share bits of my life.
 2. On the go hairstyle?
     That would be a fast but pretty bun.
3. Favorite pair of shoes?
    A pretty pair of coral colored strappy sandals.
4. Favorite makeup brand?
    No favorite. I have a little of everything.
5. Favorite song?
    I only listen to classical music. My favorite composer is Chopin. It is a tie between
    Fantaisie-Impromptu in C-sharp minor and Nocturne in C-Sharp Minor
6. Guilty pleasure?
     Staying up late and sleeping late
7. Where do you see yourself in the future?
     I try to live in the moment.
8. Do you watch "Pretty Little Liars"?
    No, I do not.
9. Favorite holiday?
     Valentine's Day or Halloween , but I love them all.
10.How long have you been blogging?
      Over a year
11. Favorite food?
      Desserts


My nominees are:


alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com
http://jennifersblogandreview.blogspot.com/
 www.sparklemepink88.blogspot.com
 http://thefinestdandelion.blogspot.com/
http://Alohaimlei.blogspot.com
jerseygirl1216.blogspot.com

I can't think of any others! It's quality over quantity that counts.

Here are my questions for my nominees-

1. What is your favorite vacation spot?
2. Do you like to bake?
3. Who is your hero or whom do you admire?
4. What's your favorite dessert?
5. What's your favorite TV show?
6.  Do you have a hobby?
7.  Have any pets?
8.  What's your favorite season?
9.  Do you like to read?
10. Do you have children?
11. What product can't you live without?





  

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating my blog :-) will do my post today !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination !!! I nominated you right back :-)

    I nominated you for my Liebster Award
    check it out :-) http://sparklemepink88.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog check it out http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for my Nomination :) Im going to try to post it on my blog once I figure out too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! You've worked really hard on that blog!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for nominating me! I loved reading your post. I will have my post up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thank you! You put so much time and thought into your blog, and that is what makes it so wonderful!

      Delete