Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Original Dish Drying Mat  


The Original Dish Drying Mat, I am convinced, was designed with me in  mind. It may seem silly to be so thrilled with a dish mat, but let me tell you about it, and I am sure you will see why I am so thrilled.

Unfortunately, not everything can be tossed into the dishwasher. After dinner, I dread washing the hand wash only pots, pans, glasses, etc. I do not own a plastic dish drying holder, because I do not like the way they look on the counter, and they also take up too much room. Therefore, I take a dish towel , lay it on the counter, and stack the wet dishes on top of it. By the time I am done washing, I have a big sloppy watery mess on my counter. Basically, I have a swamp. 

Enter a product that I had never heard of....The Original Dish Drying Mat. This is a nice, thick ,cushy  mat in a variety of great colors that one can do multiple things with. I set this on my kitchen counter and got washing! After placing numerous wet dishes, glasses, and pots and pans on it, my counter remained DRY. Yay! The mat absorbed every last drop of water. Plus, it looked tidy and neat. I'm in dish washing heaven! The  mat can be hung to dry ( it even has a little loop to hang it) and used again and again. Also, it  is environmentally friendly while saving you money as well. Think of the paper towels that you will save from not having to sop up water from your counter. Because they hold more water than a towel, that means less towels to wash and dry. It is much more sanitary than a dish towel. To clean, toss in the washing machine. 

These mats come in all different sizes and colors. They have multiple uses.  One could put them under pet food bowls to keep the floor dry and crumb free. They could also be used to dry your fruit and vegetables on. How about putting one under your plastic cutting board to keep it from sliding around on the counter when you cut? Endless uses!

The Original Dish Mat is sold exclusively at Bed Bath & Beyond. They are so reasonably 
priced, that you will want to stash your linen closet  full of them.


Take a look at their website and explore all the wonderful products that this company makes. Then, leave me a comment on how much you love them!

http://www.the-original-co.com/default.html

I received a free Original Dish Drying Mat.




3 comments:

  1. Thank you , very nice post. This looks like something that I could really use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. I appreciate it! I think you will love your Original Dish Drying Mat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way this product looks! I am going to buy a couple of these for my kitchen. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete